April 10, 2009

A Night Out!

Woo Hoo to the title! It was really nice to go out to the Sounds game last night. I have had so much homework to do every night that Sam and I really haven't been able to spend a night together just the two of us. I am always sitting in front of a computer writing lesson plans, a paper, or something so to have a night out was wonderful. It felt like the start of summer which was really nice. I got slighty bored and started writing in my planner and realized that there only two and a half more weeks for me in school so summer is almost here! I also started taking pictures. Emily sat by me the majority of the night, so we took some pictures and she even got to get a picture with Ozzie! Steve and the rest of the crew started the wave which made it all the way around the stadium quite a few times after a little practice! It was a really good night for the two of us even though the Sounds lost! Sam was real into taking pictures if you can't tell!We left early to go pick up Bailey from my mom. The life of parenthood! :) just kidding no need for that right now at all!!

No comments: