April 4, 2009

Fun and Stress

This weekend has been filled with fun, but there was one big stressful moment for me! First, I will tell the fun! We had Mo, Libby, and their friend Cortney over Friday night. Mo and Cortney were taking their ACT today at APSU, so they stayed here so they wouldn't have to get up so early. We played a little Guitar Hero and watched Twlight. It was really nice to get to spend time with my sisters because I hardly ever get to see them. We only live 20 minutes apart, but we have very hectic schedules on both sides. We spent today enjoying the weather and relaxing, well after my huge stress was somewhat resolved. So now on to the big huge gigantic stress that was brought upon me at 11:30 last night! Our computer has been working fine..it worked fine all week, it even worked fine all night. At 11:30 my computer decided to turn evil and freeze. When I got it back on, the computer had crashed eliminating all of my schoolwork!!! I was going off the deep end. At first I was so overwhelmed I couldn't cry, but all of the sudden the water works came and they didn't leave until I finally fell asleep. You see, all of my schoolwork is on my computer most importantly a group project! It has all of our pictures, Sam's resume', and all sorts of stuff. If I actually thought while I did schoolwork, I would save it to a jump drive and the computer. I never backup my computer, but will now do so once it gets back to normal. I dreamed about all the work that I was going to have to do by Monday! I slept stressed. Well, we got up this morning and Sam found the folders located somewhere different and we saved them to a jumpdrive. The computer will still not load right, but my dad will get to look at it tomorrow! I felt so pathetic to be so upset about a computer! It's crazy how important a computer is to my life and the things that it holds! We think there is a possible virus of some sort going on, but we are not sure! We shall see tomorrow hopefully! I will say there have been lessons learned..but you would think I would've learned when it did this last year around this time! Maybe this time it has sunk in!

No comments: