April 17, 2009

BIG WEEK

If any of you think about it, next week would be a great week for prayer for me! I will be doing my first student teaching next week at Kenwood Elementary in Clarksville. I have been working on lesson plans this whole semester, but reality is setting in that these lessons will actually be taught to real students, eighteen first graders in fact! I am really nervous because I am the actual teacher for two days and want these students to learn and succeed. I want to succeed. My mentor teacher will be observing me as I teach with some of my teachers coming in every now and then. I am excited because this is making what I have been going to school for real! I am on the downhill slide until I graduate and get a job so that makes it even more exciting. All I have left is one more semester in school and then student teaching. So if you think about it next week, pray for patience (first graders at the end of the year will be rather interesting), courage, and confidence, and whatever else! I know that this next week will be really fun, but it is slighty nerve racking at the same time!

1 comment:

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

Fun, new layout! Good luck this week!! You will be great!