November 1, 2008

Our First Halloween



We will be celebrating a lot of firsts this year, but to start off the season of "firsts" (First Thanksgiving, First Christmas, First New Years, First Valentine's Day... You get the idea) we had our first Halloween together last night! We could not decide what in the world we wanted to dress up like, but Sam found that pants that made the decision for us! These pants were hilarious! They were one size too big in the waist and one size to short in length so they made for a great pair of geek pants. These were at his mom's house in his old room...we don't know where they came from really cause no one in that house was ever that size! So Thursday night it was decided, we would be Beauty and the Geek, like the TV show off of MTV. I overemphasized everything; my hair, my makeup, my accessories! I looked awesome I can't lie! :) I was no where near as awesome as Sam though! He had the outfit of the year all thanks to Goodwill. If it wasn't for the old clothes and shoes that people give Goodwill, this outfit could not have been completed! The shirt, the glasses, and the shoes are all thanks to Goodwill. The pants were actually owned! lol We went to Josh and Kim Hampton's and had a great time! We had a bonfire, finger foods, a little game of catch phrase, and a few scary movies here and there. It was so much fun! I think that will need to be an annual event, even if it's not at the same place! It was great to get together with everybody! All in all...it was a great first Halloween!

No comments: