August 26, 2008

Regina is the Best!...Mo and Lib are too!



The title of this blog says it all! Regina was the best maid of honor ever going above and beyond, but that is how Regina is! She helped me in every way possible! She designed and printed my invitations, came to the rescue when I had a music meltdown, designed my programs, took bridal portraits and engagement pics, planned a great bridal shower and bachelorette party (Lindsey you gets props in that one too!), and did so much more! I cannot thank her enough! Regina, I love you so much and thank you for everything that you do and for being absolutely awesome in everything that you do! I am so blessed to have fantastic sisters! When I was little, I always thought it would be cool to be an only child. I think that many kids have those thoughts when you are part of a large family! I am SO glad that I was not though! It's funny because I never realized how much my sisters meant to me until I got married and don't see them everyday anymore. It's the best of both worlds though because I have three awesome families now! My favorite is my own with Sam and me though! Slightly biased on that one!



The new family!

1 comment:

Linda S. Socha said...

What lovely photos. Thank you for sharing them. May your life lead you in the direction of joy and discovery.
Linda