August 25, 2008

Back to School

Today was the beginning of my junior year. For Sam, it was just another day on the job! Welcome to the real life! It was nice though because Sam and I were able to get up together and sit and drink some coffee at 6:30 in the morning! I am saying that with slight sarcasm because it was really early for us both. Sam normally doesn't have to be at work until 9 o'clock, so getting up at 8 hasn't been bad at all! Now, I have 8 o'clock classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, so sleeping in is no more! One thing I did enjoy today is that when I lived at my parents home I had to get up 2 hours before my class time and leave an hour before class time. Today, I left the apartment at 7:30 and had 10 minutes to spare once I got on campus. After finding a parking spot, I had about 5 min. Parking is always bad for the first few weeks. Mid semester the slackers stop coming around and open up good parking places! You've got to love those people! Well anyways, my first day back on campus was not so bad. It generally takes me awhile to get in the swing of things. At least this semester I don't have to think about wedding plans! After class, I stopped by Sam's work and brought him lunch. He might hate being so close to campus because I have to pass right by there to come home! Well, I am sorry that I did not take a back to school picture with a lunch box. If I can find an old one, we can all flashback to that time when you got a new haircut, new clothes, new backpack, and new lunchbox all for the first day of school! I did one out of the four! On a final note, I love new hair cuts! I love mine! Lindsey and I decided that it's already growing out! Sad face :(

No comments: