January 4, 2009

Meet Mitchell


So this blog has nothing to do with me and Sam. This is just a cute kid I wanted everyone to meet! This is Mitchell. I know you might think he is the kid from Home Alone. I know his name, but I don't know how to spell it, so the kid from Home Alone will do! Anyways...do not be fooled..this is Mitchell. He is one of those kids that can do something wrong and you have to keep yourself from laughing because he will make you laugh when you have to get on to him! Well one day he was sick and just wanted to be held. He came and got up in my lap and I was trying to get his mind off of not feeling good so I showed him the Home Alone face. He did it once or twice..got a few laughs out of it..and then remembered that he wasn't feeling good. He really wasn't too. His fever was 102.5! When he came back to school the next week, he remembered what I showed him and starting doing it for everyone! He is soo cute! I just thought that everyone should see the cuteness of this kid and share my Mitchell story!

No comments: