January 4, 2009

Bringing in the New Year

Sam and I decided that this year we would bring in 2009 in a different way than in years past. In the past, we have always had a get together of some sort with all of our friends. This year everyone did their own thing. We invited Regina (my sister) and Mike (her boyfriend) over to hang out with us for New Years. We went to the Blackhorse in Clarksville and then came back to the apartment to watch the ball drop. We played a little guitar hero and before we knew it, it was 11:30, so we watched Dick Clark's Rockin New Year's Eve until midnight. Well...somewhat...we were all dosing off here and there. This is completely off subject...but my mom has always told me that I have a tongue like that guy off of the Rolling Stones and I think that this picture proves it! lol We were the rocker supporters! Anyways back on subject...Mike and Regina had been at the Vandy game earlier in the day so they were really beat! It is amazing how when we were little or even a few years ago we could stay up the entire night on New Years Eve, but it keeps getting harder to stay awake!! It makes me a little sad! Anyways...we all hung out a little bit longer but soon called it a night because we were all not too far from our sweet little dreams that awaited us! It was really fun to spend time together! We spent New Years Day being as lazy as possible! Sam actually played a video game for 7 hours!! I was amazed!! I never have experienced the beginning of a game that Sam has gotten, but I think that it was an experience I only need once!! I hope everyone had a great New Years as well!! WELCOME 2009!!

No comments: