January 27, 2009

90 days.....

Sam and I have been feeling the newly wed pounds lately. We both are getting tired of our "love handles" and "tires" we've had going on! We've tried to watch what we eat, plan on working out, but nothing has been motivation enough! We decided that we would be each others accountability partners and do this thing called P90X. It has a nutrition guide and DVD's that last for 90 days. We are in for a treat...or hell...because this stuff is extreme!!! I do not like half the food that is on our meal plan. That could be why I have a very nice double chin and ring around my midsection! So if you see us within the next 90 days starting Feb. 1st we might...hopefully.. look different. If all goes the way we plan, we will be bathing suit ready come April which is just in time!! (I thought that an old bathing suit picture would work here!..and this was from 2 summers ago and not much working out has happened since then!)O yeah and if this isn't going to be challenging enough, 90 days will end right when school is ending too! This is going to be one fun semester!! Maybe we will keep you updated with our results...if there are results! We are suppose to take pictures day 1, day 30, day 60, and day 90 so we will see!

2 comments:

wonderfuljourney said...

Haha Don't feel bad I gained 20lbs and Stephen 15lbs or so. I freaked out and went to the doctor to see if there was something wrong with me she said it is perfectly normal for newly married couples to gain 15-20lb after the honeymoon. YIKES! Stephen and I have been doing extreme work outs too, we cut out mostly all sweets and I love chocolate so its hard but
I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO IT!

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!! FEB 1!! Knock T90x out in the FACE!