December 4, 2008

A Year Has Passed...


A year ago tomorrow will not only mark one year since our engagement, but is also our 5 year dating anniversary! Sam informed me just now that we no longer count this anniversary, but I think it is still fun to keep up with even if we don't do anything special. We now keep up with the married anniversary instead. I still know the dates of the first hand hold, first arm around the shoulder, first missed kiss, first official kiss..Sam says I have way too good of a memory! We were just sitting here talking about our anniversary dates from the past. Year 1: Mazatlan with his cousin Daniel (In Sam's defense, at 6 months he took me to Morton's which was very very very fancy and he had to go to work! lol) Year 2: The Melting Pot with a pink rose waiting at the table (Romantic I know!) Year 3: Spent a Saturday at Gatlinburg Year 4: The Melting Pot and Rockettes (No rose on the table this year...just a ring waiting in the coat pocket!!!) Year 5: Night out with Emily Barrios to see Matagascar 2. It's hard to believe that Sam and I have been together for half a decade! I was a sophomore and he was a senior in high school when it all began on that December 5th night! We have so many memories some good, some bad but all very special. So here is to another year of ups and downs, twists and turns with many more to come! By the way.. I know it's Thursday the 4th, but just pretend that it is really the 5th for this post cause I just wanted to go ahead and blog about it! :)

No comments: