September 12, 2008

So Long Teens!!



Yesterday was my 20th birthday! I am officially out of my teenhood...half way to forty....however you want to think it....I am 20! I had a great birthday! I woke up with Sam and spent some time with him before he had to go to work. He actually was a little late for work because I wanted to open my birthday present. He got my some awesome smelling perfume! I love it and it's in a cool looking bottle which makes it even better! Since I was awake, I decided instead of sitting in the apartment alone, I would go out and shop a little before I had to go to my class. I got some frames and makeup as my gift to myself! After school and work, the Maholland's and the Barrios' met up at our house and we went to Shogun. Emily was the entertainment of the night at Shogun. I've eaten Japanese quite a bit, but this was a great experience when you go with a 4 year old who has no cares in the world! I actually think that Emily was more excited about my birthday than I was! She made sure to tell everyone that it was my birthday! We came back to the house and I opened some more presents and ate some wonderful cake that Lindsey made! Delicious! It was a great night! Too bad I had to run everyone off cause I had an 8 o'clock class! Next year, the birthday is on Friday, so I will not run into this problem again!

No comments: