September 27, 2008

First Date Day!

I hope everyone has been enjoying our wedding pictures! I absolutely love them, but I am slightly biased on that! But anyway, last Sunday, Sam and I got to go to the Titans game. We thought about it and realized that it was the first time we had gone out together for something other than food since we got married. We've gone to dinner and been out with friends, but this was our first married date out! We had a blast even though the weatherman gave us a faulty weather forecast! What is new really? (This is Sam's "I'm hot with no sunglasses" face and my "It'll be ok just smile" face!)
We thought that it was going to be a isolated shower low 80's day and the weatherman thought so too! Boy, were we all wrong!! The sun shown bright with hardly any clouds in the sky and we were dressed in tennis shoes, jeans, and a t-shirt! We even had a jacket and a blanket in the car! We were prepared for the not-real cold weather! I will add that Amanda did give us warning to wear shorts and sunscreen, but we chose to be ignore the warning! Lesson learned! We hiked our way up to the 3rd level! We had great seats though! I could see everything, just be sure not to trip cause that would be a very long fall! :) It was a great day! The Titans won and we got to spend the day together!! If there would've only been some clouds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam's face is so funny!! It is nice to see that he did not listen to you Holly.