July 27, 2013

Nashville Dancin'

Back in the day it was called Dancing in the District, but I guess to make it a little different it's now called Nashville Dancin' and that's exactly where we were Thursday night. Sam and I are all about free entertainment, so the chance to hang out on the riverfront and listen to some music for free was right up our alley. We've been crazy busy, so the chance to have a really cheap impromptu date night was really appealing! Of course not everything about the night was free because I had to have Jeni's ice cream! 
I love this place and was a must get when I saw their food truck on the riverfront. If you haven't been, you should make note that you need to try it out! 

We made it to listen to a couple of bands, neither of which we knew, but we still enjoyed each others company and the view on the river. It was such a nice night having had these unusually cooler July nights! 



No comments: