July 16, 2013

Atlanta Mini Vacation

The reality of a vacation getaway to a beach was just not gonna happen this year. It was actually starting to seem like a vacation if any sort this summer wasn't in the cards when my doctor told me I couldn't travel past 2 hrs out of Nashville. I still have 2 months to go before little bits expected arrival so this seemed a bit early to put all travel plans aside. This past week Sam and I decided to take an impromptu trip to Atlanta to see the Braves play and go against the doctors recommendation. There's plenty of hospitals in Atlanta if something unexpected were to happen...she just wouldn't get paid. ;) 

It wasn't a beach vacation, but it was still a perfect mini vacation for the two of us. Trips are going to come few and far between with little bit in tow so we were excited to take advantage of the time we have. We went to two games vs the Reds and did a little shopping at Ikea. It's  a must go to when we are in town. 



Now we are back to reality. Sams back at work and I'm getting ready to start getting my classroom put back together to start the school year in less than a month. This summer has flown by, but it just means we are getting that much closer to meeting Emma Rose so I won't complain too much about it going fast! :) 

No comments: