August 15, 2009

One Year Ago..

This post is slightly delayed, but being posted now that I have a computer that will cooperate with me! I am getting use to this new computer so postings are taking me slightly longer than normal and I can't figure out how to get my pictures from my memory stick to my computer, so this will take me awhile! Anyway back to the purpose of this post..One year ago we said "I do"!On August 9, 2008, we became our own little family and have been loving every single second of it! This past year has definitely been a year of ups and downs, but we have been enduring them together and I cannot think of a better person to be experiencing it all than with Sam. On that day we set aside all of our worries and what ifs, and focused on us! It was a perfect day to say the least! The men always find a way to have fun even when it is crazy hot outside and in tuxes... I thought it would be pretty cool to wear the hottest shoes created, but they are better to look at then wear...I mean seriously look at these crazy awesome shoesok ok back to the day..we took a million pictures and had extreme pain in the jaw area from all of the smiles, but it was worth it! Our pictures are amazing and although I can sit here and type about it all I thought I would just share some of my favorite pictures of our wedding day.



Please note that these pictures were taken by Shannon Basel from Mint and Sage photography. We would like to thank her and her girls for capturing our day so that we will have memories for a lifetime!

As we start another year of our life together, we look forward to all that comes our way knowing that we are not alone!
Thank you God for all that you have done and continue to do for our family!

SIDE NOTE: This post looks a little funny when I "posted it" and viewed it, but it took me too long to get it to look like what it does, so until I figure out all of these technical difficulties, I guess this is what it will be! :)

No comments: