August 12, 2009

Just So You Know..

..we have not fallen off the face of the planet. No this is something much more serious than that! Our computer has gone to a better place! It has officially had its last blog, last paper, last anything else that it can do as of the weekend. We are going to just have to buy a new one cause fixing the dead one is pointless. So with that said...I sadly, very sadly must say that my blogging days are on hold for the moment...well until we get a new computer. At the moment I am updating on my friends John and Lindsey's computer because I just had to tell you all! I could not keep you hanging wondering where in the world we are! :) But there is lots to blog about such as a trip to St. Louis, our one year, a new hair style, and I'm sure there's something else I am leaving out, but those are somethings coming soon! Well coming as soon as we get a computer that is! :) Alright well now you know what has been recently going on in our house that has been keeping me from sharing it with all of you!

No comments: