August 31, 2009

New Things

We are so excited for new things that are going on with us, granted some of the new that we want is a waiting game, but still we are anticipating and look forward to the things ahead even if it means that we will be waiting awhile! Wow, that was a long, possibly run-on sentence, but o well! Today, I had my last first day of college classes!!! It was a great feeling to know that I am on the downward path to graduation! I am getting "senioritis" really fast! :) Which graduation day is May 7th, not that I looked at that today at all! lol It was great to sit in class and my teacher say "A year from now you will be in your first classroom on your first day and getting paid for it!" That was an awesome realization! I also got my parking decal today which expires in August 2010...I will be long gone by then! That was awesome! We are both just absolutely ready for change! We are excited to see what this upcoming year has in store for us! Please be in prayer for us for this year as it will definitely bring its challenges!
*By the way, I thought about taking a self timed picture of my first day of my last semester of school classes, but decided against it! lol If someone would have taken it for me then maybe, but I could not bring myself to self-time the whole deal! Just thought I would share that!

No comments: