October 21, 2012

Dressin' Up


...is hard to do as you get older. Sam and I try to be creative when it comes to dressing up for Halloween parties. This year our friends, Blake and Ashleigh, threw their daughter Quinnlyn her 1st birthday party with a Halloween theme. Everyone was suppose to dress up, but of course only about half of the group did making the ones who did dress up feel awesome! :) Well, this year Sam and I had a little bit of trouble coming up with something creative, but we did end up dressing up.


We dressed up as Joe Dirt and an 80's prom girl. I also could've been that girl from Napolean Dynamite, but either way something that I normally am not. 
Boone was an adorable little monkey. He cracked me up walking around in his monkey suit complete with a tail. It got better when he started eating a banana! LOVED IT! SO stinking cute! I love those cubby cheeks! :)

Regardless of the fact that only a few of the friends dressed up, it was still a fun night of getting together and hanging out around a fire! This seems to be the theme this fall and I love it!

No comments: