October 21, 2012

Color Run Nashville

 Pinterest is an awesome thing. Early this year while scoping out other running ideas, I came across this thing called the Color Run. The name and picture obviously caught my attention, so I looked into it. Well, as soon as I read about it I was hooked. I had to do it! Little did I know that everyone else around Nashville would want to do it too! When I went to sign up, it was already sold out and I was extremely bummed! A couple of weeks ago though, I got the chance to get a friends registration and was able to sign up for the run with some of my friends. To say I was excited is an understatement. At the last minute, Amanda got to come with us too! Here are a few pictures of the day.













I am so glad that I got to do this run! Sam had to chance to do it too and didn't want to. When I asked him afterwards if he wished he had run with us, he said he did. Lessoned learned I suppose. We are definitely going to do this again if it comes back to Nashville. We are also going to get even more colorful the next go around because we know what to expect! I can't wait!

No comments: