May 5, 2009

Finally Finished...

with this semester although I really wish I could be typing ..."with college" but that won't happen until this time next year! I am very proud of making it through this semester because there were several times that I tried to convince Sam that I should drop out (even though I would NEVER do that) No worries! This was a semesters of firsts..first time teaching in a classroom...first time making real lessons...but the biggest and hardest one for me was first time I've had all classes in an actual classroom! I've taken at least one if not more online classes every year until now! lol Come finals time...its craziness with all classes on campus! :) In a little less than 2 weeks I start an online class and will take two online classes this summer, but that is alright! I have one more semester of in class classes and then student teaching! I am officially a SENIOR!! YAY!! WOO HOO!!! :)

As for the homefront...life has been pretty uneventful! We thought I had a possible case of the swine flu, but that turned out to be well..we really don't know, but whatever it was it is thankfully gone! Just a note if you ever look up on WebMD the symptoms of something...you start to think that you have everything! I had all the symptons of swine flu, thus the reasoning behind our thinking...but it was not! Sam was wonderful and took care of me while I was sick so points for him!! We spent Saturday in and Sunday afternoon in, but I think that is just what we needed! The rest of May weekends are kind of jammed pack so it was nice to have a weekend to completely relax! Well that is really all that has been going on around here, pretty uneventful but I needed to update! It's been over a week!! :)

FUN FACT: Today is the day that Sam told me he loved me four years ago!! How sweet! OH and I reminded him of this fact and he remembered exactly from location to dress! Amazing!

No comments: