May 27, 2009

Bailey Meets Eyeshadow

I know it seems like I am posting a lot about Bailey, but honestly I am going in order of my pictures I uploaded finally! (Thanks Momma!) I was getting ready for work putting on my makeup going through my normal routine. Bailey had been running around like a wild man, but I noticed that I couldn't hear him. I turned around and he had his face and paws in my eyeshadow. It was not funny at the moment, but a little after I was finding my blush puppy's face and paws hilarious! (Although the makeup spot in the floor is not really funny!) I took some pictures, but the flash kept making him close his eyes so it makes them a little funnier! (The brownish-pink areas in his beard and front paws is eyeshadow!)

1 comment:

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

AGH!!!! hahahah!!!!