September 2, 2012

Birthday Boy, Boone

 A year ago Tuesday we were all waiting around for this "little" guy to get here. We were waiting to finally know what the name of our little nephew was going to be. Early, early in the morning on Sept. 4th we were greeted with Boone Avery, almost 10 lbs of baby boy.
Sam and I with Boone Avery
Let me add..WOW am I glad that I quit messing with my eyebrows and man I wish someone would have told me how stupid they looked...Okay now on to more important things.

 He decided to make his appearance before Thanksgiving! :) He got to spend our friends Thanksgiving with us. This face shows that he already knew I was a crazy aunt from the beginning.
 Boone has added another number to our already pretty huge family! :) There has definitely not been a dull moment the past year in the Claud get togethers! Actually there are very few times that there are dull moments in our household! :)
Happy birthday little Boone boy! You have such an amazing personality, a stomach that can hold endless amounts of food, a mom and dad who love you more than life itself, a huge family who loves you too! You have had one exciting first year Boone and are sure to have many, many more! 

We love you!
Aunt Holly and Uncle Sam

No comments: