April 20, 2011

It's a.... and another update

It's a baby boy for the Hampton crew. We had a fabulous night with family at the reveal party that Regina and Mike threw. They had a potluck dinner with a blueberry or strawberry filled cake for dessert. We gathered around the cake and finally saw the blue of the blueberries! Unfortunately, I will not be able to tell you the name of my new little nephew because we won't know until he is born. I am having to adjust to this idea. They say they haven't decided. I say Regina is going to keep telling me that so I won't try to get it out of her. :) Ahh, sisterly love!

Also I said that I would post a new year's goal update. Well due to the fact that I feel that blown up tick this week, I don't feel like doing this update. I will say that from January to now I have lost at least an inch from my waist if not more and have maintained a 10 lb loss. Sam has lost at least 2 to 3 inches in his waist. His clothes fall off of him. It makes me irritated as the female that doesn't lose weight unlike the male in her life. :) I am so proud of the both of us for setting to a goal and continuing to work toward it. I have 10 more lbs to go to meet my goal! We shall see how long this takes.

No comments: