August 2, 2010

Ready or Not...

...The school year comes! It is hard to believe that 2 months ago I was writing about how I had a job! Man has time FLOWN by this summer! It feels like it was only yesterday that I was complaining about having nothing to do during the month of May. I have plenty to do now that is for sure! I have been working hard on my room ever since I got the key in mid-July and I still feel like it needs more to be done to it. Luckily, with the help of friends and family it has come together quickly to be ready for THIS FRIDAY!! It's crazy. This Friday, I will officially be responsible for these 6th graders. It is no longer a fun thing to THINK about, it is a REALITY! Tomorrow I meet the parents of my students and then come Friday the students are here. I have not managed to remember to take pictures of my room but don't fret! I will remember to take my camera tomorrow or at least before the kiddos get there on Friday and share with you my room! It is definitely my taste of a classroom. Alright everybody....ready or not..bring on the 6th graders!

1 comment:

無糖甜點 said...

Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, thanks for your information and photos. I will go on to follow your blog. If you have time, you can come to my blog and feel free giving me some comment, more important thing is be follower!

(My blog is http://sharebooksreview.blogspot.com)