May 17, 2010

What a Weekend

To say this was an eventful weekend is a slight understatement. It all started on Friday. Friday was Sam's 24th birthday. He took the day off of work to celebrate the day. To start of the celebration day, we met up with our friends Kim and Josh at the Pancake Pantry. While I was getting ready, I heard Sam yelling at Bailey but not in a "you're in trouble" kind of way. He comes to the bathroom to tell me that we caught our not so friendly mouse. This mouse wasn't a big deal to me until he had chewed one of my Thirty One bags. After that, he had to go! After three weeks, we finally caught him.

Sam carried it to the woods while I screamed here and there everytime it moved. Oh did I mention it was still alive when we caught it! It peed on itself it was so scared! HA serves it right! That's how our day started. We went to the Pancake Pantry after taking care of that situation, which isn't the same as going in Gatlinburg. The atmosphere is completely different. It was still good though, just not the same. After breakfast, Sam and I went to Cool Springs for a day of shopping. Sam got all kinds of new stuff. I wasn't so lucky, but that's nothing new! We came home to rest for just a little while before we got dressed and ready to go see my sisters before they left for prom.

Of course we had to get a sisters picture before they left!

I tried to get a picture with Sam, but we can see how well that turned out.


After seeing them off, Sam and I left to have dinner at Stoney River. He's been talking about going to eat there for forever, so we finally were able to make it out. It was good food. We had a blast getting to have a real date night of going somewhere other than the usual! I think Sam had a great birthday!

Saturday was an interesting day. I was babysitting when I got a call from Sam saying that he had rear ended someone. You would think that I would believe him when he calls to tell me something like that, but I had to ask if he was serious. He was.





We are now down a vehicle and I am stuck at home for the time being. Hopefully we will get a rental car today! Needless to say, it was an eventful weekend!

No comments: