April 26, 2010

Welcome Baby Girl!

We are on the downhill slide of the exciting things happening in our family! I only have less than two weeks left until I will walk across the stage at Austin Peay! That's the next thing up, but that is not what this post is about! This post is about the newest addition to the McGuire family! On Wednesday, April 21st baby girl Samantha Claire came into this world! It is such a blessing to see and hold such a beautiful and wonderful little girl. I don't know who was more excited to meet Samantha, but I know one little girl who could not wait to see her! Calyn was so excited about her baby sister! I know that they are going to be busy little bees, but it will be well-worth it! We love our newest little neice! Congratulations Gina, Chris, and Calyn!!! We love you!!!





No comments: