October 18, 2009

Happy 30th Steve!

I'm a little behind with my blogging, but I will soon catch up! No worries! Amanda called me probably in June or July and told me she had decided the theme of Steve's birthday surprise! Needless to say is birthday was in October, so I thought she was crazy for being so ahead of the game! I am a procrastinator at heart, although I try my hardest to hide it! I don't do a very good job at that! Anyways, so the week finally came of Steve's birthday and I helped Amanda get some things finished the day of. His friends and family came out to surprise him at his Vegas themed surprise birthday. Amanda is a party planner at heart and will one day do that full time! (I'm pulling for you Amanda!) She went all out with decorations and had to hide them from Steve. Hard task when you live with the person who is impossible to surprise. It was a great night for Steve and I really think he enjoyed himself! I mean his name was on the sign and everything! Here are some pictures of the party:







No comments: