September 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Last Friday was my 21st birthday! I celebrated in style by taking the entire day off! I don't have school on Friday's, but I took the day off of work the day that I started back to work in August! :) I figured I might as well do it now while I still can! Birthdays here on out will be while I am working in a real job, so I took the opportunity while I had it and what better birthday to do it than your 21st! I went to lunch with Sam and spent the rest of the day shopping. I came home with some jewelry to wear that night, so it was a success I guess. When Sam got home from work, we took off to Nashville to go eat at Nero's Grill in Green Hills with some friends. It was a great night, even though we got caught in the pouring rain at one point! It was a great birthday! Sam got me a camera which was very much needed as I have already explained. It has been great to have around too!

No comments: