February 1, 2009

One Busy But Fun Week!!

We had a busy week this week! Monday was Sarah's 25th birthday, so Sam and I had all of the family over to celebrate! We had lasanga and salad with a little birthday cake and ice cream on the side. We had so much fun. We got out Guitar Hero and everyone played...Sam, me, Chris, Sarah, Gina, and Mrs. Terri!! Calyn danced and tried to help some of us! We laughed and laughed at everyone's rockability! Tuesday and Wednesday were my relaxing day thanks to the ice and snow that we got! Sam actually got a snow day too on Wednesday!! I was informed that when you get a big people job that you don't get snow day's anymore and then I informed Sam that I will always have snow days even when I do have a big people job! So HA! (I am going to school to be a teacher if that didn't make since to some people!) Thursday night I had a girls night out with Gina, Sarah, and Mrs. Terri. We met at Panera Bread downtown for dinner and then headed to the Ryman to watch Chonda Pierce. She was hilarious! I knew and had heard her before, but everyone else had not! We laughed, we cried, we laughed till we cried...it was a wonderful night! They will actually use that show for the DVD which will be out in March. The show is called "This ain't Prettyville" which now I will have that song stuck in head my head for awhile, but I would definitely get it! She is Cheatham County native... Ashland City folk! She was a few years ahead of my dad in school at Cheatham County Central! Fun Fact! Anyways, we all had a great night and enjoyed each others company. Friday, Sam and I went to Homecoming. It is amazing that it was 5 years ago that Sam graduated and 3 for me!! Time flys when you are having fun I guess...or working...! Hope everyone has a great week! We start P90X tomorrow! Woo HOO!

No comments: